WoodCreek Reserve Homes For Sale
In WoodCreek Reserve, nature is at work. This master planned community located west of Houston in Katy, Texas, is an artful blending of the beauty that nature created and an exquisite place to live. WoodCreek Reserve is developing more than one-third of this 100-acre community into a nature reserve. With state-of-the-art amenities and a superb location, WoodCreek Reserve is truly unique in providing the perfect space to call your own. Everything you need is conveniently located; there is nearby shopping, entertainment and dining opportunities as well as professional medical facilities. Commuting is no problem with easy access to the Grand Parkway (Hwy. 99), the Katy Freeway (I-10), and the newly completed West Park Toll road.
Recreation Facilities in WoodCreek Reserve
- Recreation center with pool, cabanas, and playground
- Sports fields
- Stocked fishing lake
- Wooded picnic areas
- Tennis court
- Greenbelt trails connecting the neighborhood with the 100-acre park
- Wooded nature trails that weave along Buffalo Bayou
- Neighborhood parks
- The highly-acclaimed Katy Independent School District (KISD) services the student in Woodcreek Reserve.
- There is a branch of the Fort Bend County Public Library near the community.
- The University of Houston System at Cinco Ranch meets the needs of Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students by offering classes leading to both bachelor's and master's degrees in over 30 areas.
Shopping and Dining in Woodcreek Reserve
You can find every kind of shopping experience Woodcreek Reserve, from major malls to specialty shops. Dining is just as diverse and easy to reach. Several chain restaurants are interspersed with neighborhood restaurants specializing in any type of food you can imagine.