Firethorne Homes For Sale
At Firethorne you can enjoy a genuine Texas sunset every evening. This 1,400-acre master planned community lies in the Katy/Fulshear area west of Houston, Texas. Firethorne is designed to combine the finest in modern amenities with the most spectacular natural amenities to create a unique and wonderful community in which to live. It is a true mixture of urban convenience and small town charm that you can call home. Everything you need is conveniently located to Firethorne; there are nearby shopping, entertainment and dining opportunities as well as professional medical facilities. Commuting is no problem with easy access to the Katy Freeway (I-10), Grand Parkway (Hwy. 99), and the newly completed West Park Toll road.
Recreation Facilities in Firethorne
- Resort-style, multi-level swim center
- Sports fields
- Tennis courts
- Community parks and children’s playgrounds
- Community center with meeting room
- Walking trails
- Indoor exercise facility
- 150-acres of green space and parks
- Scenic lake surrounded by 12-acres of greenbelt
- Nature center and park
- Nature trails
- Wildlife habitat
- Wildlife observation areas
- The highly-acclaimed Katy Independent School District (KISD) services the student in Firethorne.
- There is a branch of the Fort Bend County Public Library near the community.
- The University of Houston System at Cinco Ranch meets the needs of Juniors, Seniors and Graduate students by offering classes leading to both bachelor's and master's degrees in over 30 areas.
Shopping and Dining in Firethorne
You can find every kind of shopping experience near Firethorne, from major malls to specialty shops. Dining is just as diverse and easy to reach. Several chain restaurants are interspersed with neighborhood restaurants specializing in any type of food you can imagine.